Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

myvi limited edition one and only

berangan tu tak salah.
so,to achieve sumting,berangan is a must.
:)

Hi & assalamualaikum.
As the past entry,I was talking about quitting
my previous job.done!
so,sekarang i buat ape?tanam jagung.
hahaha.ofkos its so not me lah kan nak anggur2 bagai.
i am currently working.
in an oversea bank which is not-so-famous
to us but for the chinese,it is one
of the well known bank.
OCBC Bank.yes.not as a manager
ofkos.and not as a banker.i am only the tiny-little
part of the bank yg play the
most important role in case to sustain the customer.
CSE @ customer Service Exec.
mmg sounds mcm senang.but its kind a
hard since my studied background is not from a banking
or a card division.plus,i am a science student.
hahaha.tpi in a bank?what u really need
is LANGUAGE @ soft skill.
my grammar may berterabur but i am dare
to say that i am dare to use my english skill.haha.
so,i'll be bond with OCBC fer almost 6 months.
and after that,still working with them
if they want us.
if not,ape susah,cari kerja lainla.

what about the myvi?
okay.like this.i have a dream which to have a car
within this year.but it is nearly the end of 2011
yet,i still dun have one.
so,i think i nak fulfill kan my dream nih
when i got my first salary
from ocbc.*which is half-month salary*
so,i need some times to think
but if u have any opinion,u may voice it out peeps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment